Complicated cases!. I140 approval for CP or I140 done with other SCs.

SPOKE TO AN IIO

I spoke to a "Male" IIO today. He said my case has moved to an "In-Transit" state which means it has crossed "Pending" state (Isn\'t that a good news, I hope so!!!!). When it gets into this state, the case has gone up-stairs where a lady would assign it to an officer (literally what he said) but he couldn\'t say how soon?. Looks like things are moving. Hoping to hear something soon.

ARN123.

I-140 approved for CP and filed for AOS

I am a new comer to this board. I have filed my 485 recently.

DID ANYONE TALK TO AN IIO RECENTLY AND GOT THE SAME REPLY AS I GOT ABOVE?. PLEASE UPDATE

hi..how do we know if r I-140 hAs been approved for CP or not??

I am kind of worried reading your posts...
Thanks

Hello ARN123..//

Today I talked to IIO she said that my case is ready to assigned to
the Officer. It is not in pending state as you mentioned. I asked
How long she said max period is one month and are you got my I-140
from CSC. She said yes, we received your\'s all paper from CSC.
Now, it is time to pick the case by officer to approve it..//

Good Bye !!!!

I have taken the decision not to take more tension due to delay of Case..//
Let them take the heats from the pending files.
One Line \' The things which is on my way..they have to come no body can stop them\'...//

Good Bye !! and Good Luck to Ramu and 5thYearNSC..//

GOOD NEWS GUYS - APPROVED

Both my wife and mine have been approved on Feb 27th 2002. Just heard the news over the phone. Dont loose your hopes guys. Yours is on its way.

Thanks to all of you for help and suggestions. Need to go for stamping after getting the AN. WIll keep u all posted.

ARN123.

NVC sent P3 to chennai Jan4th, Chennai didnt get it til march 2002

Dear fellas,
NVC sent my approved Packet3 on Jan4th to Chennai consulate. Until
today March2 chennai didnt received it. NVC wont resend the papers,
i am sure it is lost and how do I make them send these papers to chennai consulate again. NVC claims since they sent the papers they
wont resend it until Chennai request it again ?
please email me or post any helpful information you know
kvgce@hotmail.com

EB2 I140 approved for CP

EB2 I140 approved for CP. Attorney sent letter to NVS to return the package back to NSC. I do not know if the package was returned.
Any suggestions..

I-140 will be reviewed only if necessary.

EB2, India, Detroit, RD 2/6/01, FP 7/01.

I spoke to an NSC customer service rep today. He told me that not all Immigration Officers ask for I-140s for all cases.

Called Chennai yesterday. I-140 still with them. NSC has not asked for it yet. (My I-140 sent to Chennai Jul 2000). There was some mention on this message board that the file would be sent back after 2 years by default. I asked them about that. She would not confirm that.

Does someone recall where that piece of information came from?

Called US Consulate (Chennai) last nite...

The lady told me that they haven\'t received any info from INS/NE or my lawyer to send it back to INS/NE.

My lawyer said he mailed a letter on Feb 20 to US Consulate in Chennai as well as INS/NE (that\'s what he said), requesting my I-140 be sent back to INS/NE as we have applied for AOS instead of CP.

Got to wait and c what happens.

Ring-a Ring-a roses ...

NSC says, "You I-140 has been sent to NVC. Contact them.".

NVC says, "Your I-140 has been sent to Chennai Consulate. Contact them."

Chennai Consulate says, "Your I-140 is here since Jul 2000. We cannot send it anywhere until the INS asks for it. Contact INS (NSC)."

Ah, the circle of life ...