Completing i-130 for overage Child

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by jamesbrown2009, Jun 3, 2018.

  1. jamesbrown2009

    jamesbrown2009 Registered Users (C)

    Hi Guys,

    Just wondering if someone could answer the below question:

    My mother is filling i-130 for my sister who has a child. Where can we list the name of the child on form i-130?.

    my sister is over 21 years old as well.

  2. newacct

    newacct Well-Known Member

    Your sister's spouse and children need to be listed in I-130 Part 4 #25-44.

Share This Page