Compete America survey on EB retrogression impact, DUE BY TOMORROW (10/28)

kewl

Registered Users (C)
www.competeamerica.org is conducting a survey to collect personal or company stories on the current EB retrogression. The survey will be ended by 10/28/2005. Compete America is a lobbying group for US corporations, research institute and universities, members include top US companies such as Microsoft, Intel, HP, etc.

Compete America wants to identify the impact that employment-based (EB) immigrant visa backlogs are having on foreign national workers sponsored by an employer for a green card. Please help yourself by participating in survey so they can paint a precise picture to both Congress and the Administration regarding the effect of recent Department of State (DOS) EB "cut-off" dates and steep visa retrogression. This survey is stated to provide a clear picture for Congress regarding the impact of EB retrogression.

I also learned that it recently sent a letter to Congress warning the negative impact of retrogression. Since there isn't a lot we can do to make situation better, I think having more people to participate this survey may be still something worthy doing.

Could you please participate in survey and spread this message? Thanks!

Kewl

Will it be possible for you to put links where ppl can find survey instead of going to www.competeamerica.org and searching for survey link. I would love to take this survey but could not find link on main page of www.competeamerica.org.

THere might be many ppl like me who wants to take survey but could not find link. I hate to confesss but I am lazy. :D

Thanks