Company in the process of acquisition

I'm currently on my 2nd year of H1B and the company is ready to initiate the labor certification process for the greencard.

However, this company (Company A) is in the process of acquisition by another company (Company B) which is expected to be completed by fall this year.
By the time the acquisition completed, it is understood that Company A will no longer exist as an entity. It will be blent into Company B.

If I to start the greencard application process (thus, the Labor Certification) at this time, what will happen to the application when Company A become Company B?
Also, if the Labor Certificate acquired before Company A become Company B, can it still be valid to continue the greencard application to the next level under Company B using this LC?

Many thanks in advance.

I'm currently on my 2nd year of H1B and the company is ready to initiate the labor certification process for the greencard.

However, this company (Company A) is in the process of acquisition by another company (Company B) which is expected to be completed by fall this year.
By the time the acquisition completed, it is understood that Company A will no longer exist as an entity. It will be blent into Company B.

If I to start the greencard application process (thus, the Labor Certification) at this time, what will happen to the application when Company A become Company B?
Also, if the Labor Certificate acquired before Company A become Company B, can it still be valid to continue the greencard application to the next level under Company B using this LC?

Many thanks in advance.

There are some restrictions on the relationship of the new company and how it was formed from an old company. In my case, it was ok. You should check with an attorney.