1. The forums will be down July 21 weekend due to server being moved by our host. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks.
    Dismiss Notice

Coming back to the USA

Discussion in 'Life After The Green Card' started by Odnalor, Jul 10, 2018.

  1. Odnalor

    Odnalor New Member

    I need to exit the country because my job is sending me overseas to teach for a few weeks. My green card was just recently renewed, but back in 1985 I was granted a bad conduct discharge from the US military (reason why my application for naturalization was denied in 1987).

    My question is, will I still be allowed entry when I come back. I'm not sure if my military record from years ago would cause an issue. Any advise is greatly appreciated.
  2. anita1305

    anita1305 New Member

    i think soo... but not conferem yet
  3. Jbuff

    Jbuff Member

    If you were “Deportable” your application would be denied along with you being placed in removal proceedings.

    So No!!!
    That shouldnt stop you from being granted entry into the US with a Valid GC.

Share This Page