COA: N (I-485 issue--urgent)

mua marjana

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My I-485 approval notice has the COA (code of admission/approval?) listed as "N". Does anyone know what this means? My passport was not stamped at the the local INS office, and I suspect this code had something to do with why.

Does anyone have an I-485 approval with "Section: adjustment as direct beneficiary of immigrant petition." What is your COA code?

Thank you very much for your help.

please guys will someone tell me their COA code on the

1-485 approval notice. I have run into some problems with passport stamping and I think the code on my approval notice "N" is the cause. Thanks for your help

my friend\'s approval notice COA CODE : E26 HE IS going to INS for stamping this Thursday,

hello could U please post your I 485 approval notice here WORD BY WORD, WHAT IT SAID, this may be helpful to everyone , actually what INS told U when U went for stamping. Did they mentioned any reasons, did U contacted your attorney??

Thanks in advance!!

the approval notice

said all the general stuff and COA code: N. They didn\'t stamp my passport without explaining what was wrong with the notice, all the lady said was that they called Nebraska and I should get another notice from them. I called Nebraska and spoke to someone (not IIO) who said as far as they are concerned the case is approved but he also said it was tagged for an officer to review. I have no clue what\'s going on. I have called my lawyer and she\'s sending me something in the mail. Hope this helps and thanks for your help. If you want my dates and stuff search for my earlier posting "strange passport stamping experience"

??? LLIA KAPOVITCH DID U FACE ANY PROBLEMS AT THE TIME OF STAMPING IN YOUR PASSPORT BY INS AFTER TH