• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CN Too High

arian71

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, I wanted a information regarding the excessive number 52 *** what are the chances for an interview to interview, if anyone knows anything? or has had a similar number in the past, while I answer, this question I do on behalf of an acquaintance of mine, I personally have the number 33 ***, thanks

There was never such a high number for EU before! This year dv is just abnormal my friend, they took extra 40k to make sure they fill up the quotas and to avoid and prevent any law suit or computer crash. That's how I think.
Now concerning the number of your friend 55xxx I have a serious doubt that he gets an interview...

civil documents

There was never such a high number for EU before! This year dv is just abnormal my friend, they took extra 40k to make sure they fill up the quotas and to avoid and prevent any law suit or computer crash. That's how I think.
Now concerning the number of your friend 55xxx I have a serious doubt that he gets an interview...

Dear friends,
I'm now preparing my civil documents for my interview. i'm so confused concerning from where should i have the certified. I mean should i get them all certified from the ministry of exteriors in my country. for example, birth certificates or police certificate, i will have the originals and a translated copy. this translated copy i will have it signed and stamped by a translation office but does it need any other certification and if so from which authorities.

regards

Dear friends,
I'm now preparing my civil documents for my interview. i'm so confused concerning from where should i have the certified. I mean should i get them all certified from the ministry of exteriors in my country. for example, birth certificates or police certificate, i will have the originals and a translated copy. this translated copy i will have it signed and stamped by a translation office but does it need any other certification and if so from which authorities.

regards

Sorry for late reply

Your original diplomas has to be certified by the ministry of education, and by the ministry of foreign affairs. than you can translate them to english. No need to certify the copies.

The other documents I don't think they ever need to be certified from the ministry of competence.but I'm advising you to email the us embassy in your country for more clarity, because document requirement are different from country to an other sometimes, just to avoid falling in administrative processing unnecessary.

civil documents

The other documents I don't think they ever need to be certified from the ministry of competence.but I'm advising you to email the us embassy in your country for more clarity, because document requirement are different from country to an other sometimes, just to avoid falling in administrative processing unnecessary.

thank you sir
I really appreciate your help. You're a good man.

Dear friend,
As far as the bank statement is concerned, what do i need to do. I will be supporting myself and my family and what kind of statement should i get, what does it say and how much money. Also are there any forms that i need to fill for that purpose. what is this affidavit of support. Does it apply to me although i'm the one who will pay for myself and no other petitioner.
regards,

Dear friend,
As far as the bank statement is concerned, what do i need to do. I will be supporting myself and my family and what kind of statement should i get, what does it say and how much money. Also are there any forms that i need to fill for that purpose. what is this affidavit of support. Does it apply to me although i'm the one who will pay for myself and no other petitioner.
regards,

Affidavit of support is a document that can be filled up for you from an LPR or us citizen where he can attest that he will support you financially during your staying in usa, now if you can prove that you are able to support your self financially no need for affidavit, there is no specific amount required from the embassy, but in the previous Testimonies people spoke about 10000$ minimum for an adult and about 3000$ for a child, so for a family of 4 make sure you can show at least 25k us dollars on your bank account statement....hope that helps

BTW you can also show assets if you have bussiness,cars, propreties....
If they don't ask you for financial proves don't show it at all.
Just give them what they ask for :)