Client hiring H1B visa holders

ginkohli

I am US citizen (through naturalization) working as a consultant for a big Telecommunications/networking client in San Jose California, my team consists of 3 FTE and 90 consultants,

among 90 consultants 80 are from satyam computers mostly working on L1 visa and rest are in H1B visa. all satyam consultants in this team are in visa

recently my manager (at client) decided to hire 15 saytam consultants for full time employment and sponsor them H1b visa transfer. most of these consultants have 5 years or less of IT experience

myself and other non-satyam consultant in the team have more than 12+ years of IT experience and we all have either US green card or US citizen. my manager didn't give us Full time offer. is it possible for me to complain? if yes what is the chances of me getting succeeded. we can strongly prove that we have better experience and expertise than those h1b hires.

where I have to complain
suggest me

Last edited by a moderator:
They have to post this information at two conspicuous places in their office. Talk to the HR people and bug them until they oblige. Consult an attorney and file a lawsuit if they refuse to give you that job.