citizenship

Should I call them or keep waiting? Most people get fingerprints done in 4 weeks since filing. I am now on week 6 and nothing yet, getting worried...

I checked today and they requested additional evidence!! What does that mean? I submitted all the documentation (tax returns, life insurance policies, joint bank accounts, lease, etc). What else is there that they would want?

I checked today and they requested additional evidence!! What does that mean? I submitted all the documentation (tax returns, life insurance policies, joint bank accounts, lease, etc). What else is there that they would want?

Like I said, this just means that an FP appointment notice has been mailed to you.

Are you sure?? Cause it says that they requested additional evidence!! I am confused and worried.

Yes, I am absolutely sure. There have been tons of posts about this in this forum. The online case status system is not yet configured to give a message explicitly stating that a fingerprinting appointment letter has been sent. Instead, when an FP letter is sent out, the online case status changes to saying that a request for additional evidence has been sent.

that sounds like good news. It seems likely that they are ready for your fingerprints and your case is moving forward.

Are you sure?? Cause it says that they requested additional evidence!! I am confused and worried.

Yes, it means fingerprint notice has been sent out to you. You will receive it soon. if you don't receive it for 2 weeks, just make an infopass appointment and they will give you a copy of fingerprinting notice.