Citizenship application with a history driving license suspension

During 2013-2014 I had received 4 traffic tickets - all minor, and I had duly paid them off.
But Oregon law requires a driving license suspension for 30 days if there are 4 tickets within a period of 2 years.
After 30 days, the license was fully reinstated. My questions are :

(1) Is that a problem?
(2) Is that considered a "citation" that should be documented in the application for naturalization? I assume that's the case.
(3) Does that require me to get any extra documentation from the state's DMV? The instruction for N-400 isn't very clear on this.

Fin

Registered Users (C)
Yes it is a citation and needs to be disclosed in the “have you ever” question. Some adjudicators may ask you for proof of payment like a receipt or email if you paid online. Others will just take your word for it. Minor traffic infractions are unlikely to be a problem. Also yours are over 5 years ago and beyond the look back period so relax.

Jbuff

Yes it is a citation and needs to be disclosed in the “have you ever” question. Some adjudicators may ask you for proof of payment like a receipt or email if you paid online. Others will just take your word for it. Minor traffic infractions are unlikely to be a problem. Also yours are over 5 years ago and beyond the look back period so relax.
concur

djh

Only disclose the citations, no need to disclose the suspension, that is just the nature of Oregon's policies