Ciizenship Interview without electronic File Transfer

JAckrock

I applied for citizenship in Boston and then moved to Dallas. The file got transferred and my interview was scheduled and I went for the interview on 7/25. The IMO said that the physical file got transferred and she had the n400 that I filed when I was in boston and she did the interview. I passed the civics and english test. We went over the n400 application and got everything corrected including the new address. At the end of the interview the IMO said that she cannot make the decision now as the file did not get transferred electronically. I did not understand what that was about. The physical file got transferred but not the electronic. She put in a service request for it and said when the transfer happens she can review the application and approve it.
So the question is - what is with this electronic transfer? anyone has any information on this?
What should I do other than waiting to get the file transferred electronically? I already raised numerous service requests and called many times to get to this situation of having an interview after address change and also wasted lot of time and now this.
Anyone has any suggestion please let me know.

Thanks

I applied for citizenship in Boston and then moved to Dallas. The file got transferred and my interview was scheduled and I went for the interview on 7/25. The IMO said that the physical file got transferred and she had the n400 that I filed when I was in boston and she did the interview. I passed the civics and english test. We went over the n400 application and got everything corrected including the new address. At the end of the interview the IMO said that she cannot make the decision now as the file did not get transferred electronically. I did not understand what that was about. The physical file got transferred but not the electronic. She put in a service request for it and said when the transfer happens she can review the application and approve it.
So the question is - what is with this electronic transfer? anyone has any information on this?
What should I do other than waiting to get the file transferred electronically? I already raised numerous service requests and called many times to get to this situation of having an interview after address change and also wasted lot of time and now this.
Anyone has any suggestion please let me know.

Thanks
Not much you can do!

The interview was today right?

Give it atleast 30 days before you start to worry!!