Ciba, please updata my status, case transferred to LA for interview.

weiqi

Registered Users (C)
I am the most unlucky one.

I got RFE in May for 3 W-2 form and 4 pay stub.
AVM updated in Aug 10
In OCT 18 case have been transferred in LA.

Why didn\'t they transfer my case to LA in first place, and waste 5+ months
for RFE?

No Title

Weiqi,

Sorry to hear about the transfer. I\'ve heard of other people getting RFE before or after the interview. I am scheduled for the interview myself at the end of November and I am hoping to be done - one way or the other. But you never know ...

GC is not everything. Focus on the important things in your life and time will slowly go by. It worked for me, I started my first LC in 1997.

Good luck!

No Title

Weiqi,
Sorry to hear that your case has been transferred for any interview. We assume that things happen for good. I have been waiting for 6 months now patiently and to my surprise I received my interview notice for the first week of Dec\'01. I am nervous but as proactive says one needs to focus on important things in your life and things will fall in place

take care
Unluckywaiter

Thank both of you, give me some hope and courage.

Thank both of you, give me some hope and courage.

That\'s too bad to hear your case, Weiqi.

Weiqi,

My case has been transferred to interview which is an additional queue, and I ain\'t happy for it at all.
Your case is taking the longer route with one more queue than mine.
I can imagine how bad you feel.
To me it was a heartbreak, but I ain\'t disappointed or discouraged.
You need to be stronger than ever, when you meet any hurdle, obstacles and blocks.

Let me ask you one question, though.
Did you change your employer during the GC process(I-140, I-485)? If you did, when?

Don\'t worry! We\'ll be happy.
-Hal

I\'m for SJ.

Weiqi,

I thought your case has been transferred to interview, because you had changed the employer.
If it\'s not the reason, why they want interview?

You don\'t know why.
I don\'t know why my case is going for interview.
I\'m waiting in the queue of San Jose local office.

Fortunately, we have some members of Interview Club for SJ, and we can get the information from each other on this board.
They are ProActive, Interview1, unluckywaiter, etc.

-Hal

No Title

Unlucky one,

This is truly great news!!! Glad to hear that the tide is turning.

I have not managed to put all my file together yet so you should have enough time until December :)