Chicago DOL tracker-Part 6

Yes the clerk told me that it would be sent by the last week end

I called again today, i was told to ask my attorney to call them.
The attroney\'s office does not seem to take things seriously. They said that they are pursuing \'diligently\' but nothing is happening...and I wait

Received my HardCopy ! Filed I-140.....

Case # : 053990XX
DOT Code : 030.062-010
DOT Description : Software Engineer
Received Regional Office: 07/26/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 11/19/2001.
Hard Copy Received on 29 Nov 2001 ....
Thank you all for your help. Meet you all in I-140 forum.
Best of Luck For Everyone.

DOL turnover

Hi guys,
I am not seeing a steady flow of approvals-true, there might be 100 approvals posted on a given day, but not on everyday that approvals are posted on the AVMs. Secondly, remember we are talking of \'days\' but in essence are referring to \'working days\'! Especially with staff vacations and the holiday season, things will slow down. Additionally, Kansas city has stopped processing labor certs. this means more backlog at Chicago DOL. They have probably hired/are hiring new analysts. This might be of benefit to some of us-whose applications reached DOL before the effective date for the new arrangement(Oct 30,2001). We might be paradoxically processed sooner with more manpower-as we are at the head of the combined waiting line! Again, this is an assumption only. also a bit about DOT codes. I am not an IT guy by a far stretch. People with my DOT code are being processed at the same pace as IT cases-by random analysis. So, keep your fingers crossed and let\'s all wait! Hopefully, the new year will bring us all joy.

Remand issued to employer

Guys,
I got this information: Remand issued to employer. What do that mean? Please help with this! Many thanks!

Painful journey ended -- for the first stage

Hello my dear fellow:
Just want to share my experience with you guys. It\'s been more than SIX months since my file transferred to Chicago from MI. My case:
Case #: 053974XX
DOT Code: 189-167-XXX
PD: 10/6/2000
RD: 6/4/2001
AD: 12/02/2001
After 4 months waiting without hearing anything, I called DOL and finally figured out they lost my case! they called MI to resend my case, two weeks later, called MI, they didn\'t send out my case yet, they sent out that Friday after I called, that\'s Nov. 30, my case certified Dec.2, on a Sunday. Today my attorney told me she got the hard copy.
Thanks everyone and best luck to you all!

Please Help me in this

Case # : 054017xx
DOT Code : 030.162-018
Received Regional Office: 10/26/2001
Current Status : Received Regional Office On 10/26/2001.

My LC was filed on June 08. But when I tracked email system I found out this information

This is my LC status. When can I expect to clear first stage?

Received Hard Copy on 12/05/01

Case # : 05399XXX
DOT Code : 030.062-010
DOT Description : Software Engineer
Received Regional Office: 08/10/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 11/28/2001.
Hard Copy Received on 05 Dec 2001 ....

Thank you all for your help. Meet you all in I-140 forum.
Best of Luck For Everyone.

Thanks for your reply

Thanks for your reply. I am wondering my lawyer was sent the copy on June saying that your LC was filled, this is for your information. When I track email system with my company phno I found out based on DOT code and my salary. Means my lawyer did not filed in month of June. If it was filed in June by this time I cleared first stage. My bad luck will see in Feb.

LC has 2 parts (SESA and DOL)

You lawyer might have filed in June but your case arrived at DOL only in October. The LC process has 2 parts. The LC application is first sent to the SESA then the SESA forward the case to the DOL. The IL SESA step (if you\'re in IL) takes 4 months.

pulo

Chicago DOL can screw up real bad: consider lucky if u get hard copy fast

It has been 70 days(10/4/01) my Case was certified but I have not received the hard copy yet. My attroney said that they finally sent it last friday ie 7th Dec. It has not been received till now.

So consider yourself lucky if your hard copy is recieved in 1-2 weeks.

Thanks

I didn\'t know that LC has 2 parts (SESA and DOL). Means my application was finished SESA stage and DOL received on 10/26

Got Hard Copy after 70 Days..... good luck to you all

RD 7/2/01
AD 10/4/01
Hard Copy received on 12/14/01

Thanks for giving valuable information