Chicago - Case Transfer-Interview- Decision.

UIC_GRAD

Registered Users (C)
My case transferred to Chicago. I went to interview. They said they will decide and send me a letter. Though took my fingerprinting and signature; for the physical card I guess. They asked me my new address for the physical card to be sent. But still she said she needed extra time to go over the case. Do you know if this is a bad news or what? I am so confused and worried. Any ideas or comments?! Anyone with the same experience?! Please post your comments. :confused:

don't worry

Couple of weeks back , I had the same experience. With in a week , I got the approval notice. Hope you will receive your's with in next week . If you need any further info. let me know.

UIC_GRAD

Hi

What was your interview regarding? was it the usually I-485 filed after 6 months of your marriage or something else.?

iamok

Thanks for making me feel better. I don`t know how long it will take them to send their decision letter..do you have an idea?
Which INS center did you go to ? Did exactly the same thing happen to you? Do you know why they do it this way?