Changing Employer after the PERM approval?

CanadaIndianGuy

Registered Users (C)
hi there,

I am currently working for IT Consulting firm A for client B on Work Permit(TN1 visa). I am having around 12 yrs of IT Analyst Programmer Experience. Now after negotiating with my Employer A, they are going to file my PERM soon. In the meantime, I see a chance to get into the Direct Employment with the Client B.
I am in a Dilemma, whether I should postpone my PERM procedure with the Current Employer A, until I figure out the Employment option with Client B!

1) How long does it normally take to get the PERM approved? I might apply in EB2 Or Eb3 category after discussing with the Lawyer.

2) If I apply for PERM with Employer A and I get it approved within 3-4 months, is it possible for me to Continue the Rest of the GC process with the Client B ( after accepting their Employment Offer)? Or Do I need to start the PERM process all over again, as if it was Never applied before?
In other words, can I possibly buy the PERM from the current Employer A to Transfer my GC process with client B ( the new Employer at that time)?

Your feedback would help me in taking this decision, whether I should let my current Employer apply for the PERM process now?