Changing companies...

jatt5abda

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

I was an employee of PeopleSoft, and last year in August, I received my I-140. My 485 has been applied since April 2004.

As some of you might know, ORACLE has acquired PeopleSoft. My question is that now if I leave my present job and move along, will there be any complications?
Do I have to inform the INS of my move? What all information should I provide to the lawyer?

Please share your experiences if you have had any similar situations.

Thanks a lot!

jatt5abda said:
Hello everyone,

I was an employee of PeopleSoft, and last year in August, I received my I-140. My 485 has been applied since April 2004.

As some of you might know, ORACLE has acquired PeopleSoft. My question is that now if I leave my present job and move along, will there be any complications?
------- Punjab dey Jatta if your I-140 is approved AND I-485 is pending more than 180 days then you are eligible to change employer and can use AC21
Do I have to inform the INS of my move?
----bretter inform USCIS to use AC21
What all information should I provide to the lawyer?
------- you can directly do it or lawyer can prepare AC21 letter, you need to send new company for future permanent job offer with same/similar job duties as on your approved LC + copy of I-485 filing (if you have recent pay stubs through new employer attach the copy of pay stubs so that they know that you are working with new company)
Please share your experiences if you have had any similar situations.

Thanks a lot!