Changing Asylum Status ! What Does That Mean !!

Asylum2015

Hi !
I have noticed that my case status has been changed with no prior notification from:
"Decision Pending" to "Application pending" !!
What is the reason behind that?
Does that mean that my application has been DENIED !
Or, It means my application has been APPROVED !
Or, It does NOT mean anything !
I am SO WORRIED and CONFUSED !

Date of Asylum application: 2015
Date of Interview: 2017
Asylum office: Arlington
Status change: mid 2020 [Almost May 2020]

Hi !
I have noticed that my case status has been changed with no prior notification from:

Date of Asylum application: 2015
Means nothing. Relax

Please, this issue has been addressed a million time on this forum. Use the search tool to find out more. good luck.

We have all been there when we joined a forum like here for the 1st time and we had no clue what is going on?

Now that we know some, we should not forget our initial days

I'd personally suggest , we should politely bring new comers to the level where they understand the language we speak and understand

I also bump my head when I see such questions, but doesn't mean we need to react ... we don't know who the person really is? How is his or her situation? May be he is old school who can hardly use computer? May be a mother who gets time during late night after tucking her children to bed and has no time to research? Or could be a lazy one who just like to read the bottom line
As asylees, everyone of us here us striving to survive

It doesn't cost us to repeat a 700'th time what we already know

Please, this issue has been addressed a million time on this forum. Use the search tool to find out more. good luck.
Sorry for bothering you if "I DID !"
Could you please send me these LINKS some of the MILLIONS !!
PLEASE!
I am confused & WORRIED !

Sorry for bothering you if "I DID !"
Could you please send me these LINKS some of the MILLIONS !!
PLEASE!
I am confused & WORRIED !

A couple of links i could find as under

https://forums.immigration.com/thre...g-to-application-pending.342376/#post-2541407

https://forums.immigration.com/threads/waiting-asylum-decision.296692/page-248#post-2537114

USCIS has changed its tracking and status system after August 2020 when they had a major over-hauling for asylum process. Old status messages which were shown before August 22nd 2020, have been replaced with new templates. Before Aug 22, procedures were different and some over hauling was done in order to discourage new asylees to keep pouring into line. Like defining eligibility criteria as who can qualify to apply for asylum? and after applying for asylum (and getting application acceptance / not asylum approval) when is it possible to apply for work permit?
It used to be 150 days and now its 365 days
But there is way-out to take benefit from old 150 days system , to become member of ASAP and Casa-de-maryland and based on this membership, USCIS sill accept your work permit application as per old 150 days system

Therefore, as for the decision pending to application pending, there is nothing to worry about except to go through some of the discussions here and find out where exactly your case stands

This is exactly why here everybody shares their own experience with USCIS here and try to figure what is going on?

We have all been there when we joined a forum like here for the 1st time and we had no clue what is going on?

Now that we know some, we should not forget our initial days

I'd personally suggest , we should politely bring new comers to the level where they understand the language we speak and understand

I also bump my head when I see such questions, but doesn't mean we need to react ... we don't know who the person really is? How is his or her situation? May be he is old school who can hardly use computer? May be a mother who gets time during late night after tucking her children to bed and has no time to research? Or could be a lazy one who just like to read the bottom line
As asylees, everyone of us here us striving to survive

It doesn't cost us to repeat a 700'th time what we already know
Great reply @Abhatti .... Instead of being rude....If you don't want to spend time,
Simply paste the links that can help him... :)

Any updates guys? im on the same boat, Interviewed almost 3 weeks ago and today it changed from "Decision Pending" to "Application pending".
i know lot of people asked same question but i can't find any updates from any of them, and i see some of them are waiting for years.

Any updates guys? im on the same boat, Interviewed almost 3 weeks ago and today it changed from "Decision Pending" to "Application pending".
i know lot of people asked same question but i can't find any updates from any of them, and i see some of them are waiting for years.

Just an idea,

On USCIS website, try the chatbot "Emma"

Write "Connect to an agent" and it will connect to a real person on USCIS side.

As the agent about it and get answer, once you do then share it back here

This cases definitely finally getting updates and getting decisions even if it can take long time.

hi brother
as your case was changed from decision pendingto application pending, you may have gotten your decision. coud you please tell me, how long did it takes you to get result. i am waiting for your reply.
thanks

Hi !

Date of Asylum application:
hi brother
did you receiveyour application