1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change of Status from H1B to L1 ?

Discussion in 'General L Visa and Related Issues' started by vizkiz2018, Apr 5, 2018.

  1. vizkiz2018

    vizkiz2018 New Member

    Hi Gurus

    i am canadian citizen. My existing 6 years on H1B is up and trying to get TN visa. But my employer HR says since my internal role in organization is different than computer systems analyst role to apply for TN. Instead advising for other visa.

    So am i eligible to apply for L1 after 6 yrs on H1B us up? in next 2 months its expiring. is there any other option? pl advise.
  2. vizkiz2018

    vizkiz2018 New Member

    hi seniors

    please advise...

Share This Page