Change of Address

cherr1980

Registered Users (C)
Okay, I need to update/change my address to USCIS.

I will do it online, and it states that I SHOULD NOT send it by mail as well. So I should do what then? online and then call to the superdupper customer service line?

Now I suppose to put my receipt number. I did my I-751 removal of conditions that is pending, it states that I should put the receipt number, which one? the first NOA? even that's the one that does not work in the online case? or the biometric one that works...I think is the first one...can somebody clarify me?

Thanks!
Cherr

Thanks.
Yes, I am sending it by mail even states that do not send it by mail if you do it online...I called already and they are really the same incompetent people. Actually they transfer me to another "senior" person because I was asking which receipt I should put in the online application, the one that i can see online in their system or the one that I received with my extension letter.

The system did recognized the one on my extension letter and the "senior" individual told me that is the one that I should put. That because the other I can see it online is not about my I-751. That actually that is the biometrics not my I-751. That CRI89 is just the card...is not the application...I got all confuse.

But in any case I got my confirmation numbers online...and still I must wait for 45 days for the email confirmation that indeed they change it.

Anyway I am refiling my I-751 and I will include my new address again should not be any problem since I have a friend that had to refile another form and she put her new address and get back the info. That should clarify everything and I still own and have the key of the old address.

Thanks.

Why are you refiling your I-751? Did you mean that you are just mailing a form to change your address for I-751? Please clarify.

Cherr1980,

Why do you want to refill your application?

I did change my address too and I now get all my mails from USCIS in my new address. Once you file the AR11 form I don't think you'll have any problem

Good luck