Change of Address for petitioner..aborad

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by phollow, May 28, 2018.

  1. phollow

    phollow Registered Users (C)

    Hi all,

    I filed i-130 for my sister in 2010 and she has moved to new address since then. Where do i need to file change of address. here in US or local emabassy ? if in US, should i go to my local immigration office?

    any help is greatly appreciated.

    Case Was Received At My Local Office
    On January 28, 2010, we received your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxxx, at your local office. If you move, go to to give us your new mailing address.
  2. Jbuff

    Jbuff Member

    Open an online account with and you can change your address. Even Sign up for text and email alerts.
  3. phollow

    phollow Registered Users (C)

    I have to change her address in india..can do it online?

Share This Page