change address while living abroad

Discussion in 'Life After The Green Card' started by leawe, Aug 6, 2018.

  1. leawe

    leawe Member

    hi everyone,
    since I got my green card last year and im still living outside US, as I've already applied for Re-Entry permit
    now my relatives changed there address in US, which is also my address. do I have to update the USCIS about the change? or this processor only for the new immigrants to US?
  2. Jbuff

    Jbuff Member

    You need to report change of address within 10 days. Just update it to your relatives new address . Assuming thats where you lived while in the US .
  3. leawe

    leawe Member

    thanks @Jbuff

Share This Page