Chances of getting B2 Visa due to my past.

Philippe81

I was in the USA since age 7 and grew up till age 23 for 15 years I was illegal once my 6 month visitors visa expired as a child. Then found out I was illegally after a long time, what a nightmare.

In 2005 was going to court for deportation I left before my court date and had a lawyer go in for me (due to over staying my visa as a child).

Now I wanted to go do some shopping in the US with my wife (Canadian) and we both live in Canada on the border town. I don't hold a job but I do have savings. We don't own our own home as we only rent.

Would a bank statement be okay to show if I was ever to get an interview? I know they ask for strong ties but I am also here in Canada under a PR and not a citizen and come from a VWP country out of Europe as well.

I advise you wait until you became a canadian citizen.
You just a permament resident in canada.
There is a still risk from US immigration perspective that you stay even if based on what you said, you are living in canada....

People, we need your input....

I do have a wife here as well. I do got savings. I make good money online as well. At times in the 5 figures per month, if not very close to it.

I gave you an advice. You dont have to convince me.
"I advise you wait until you become a canadian citizen."