Chance of my husband getting a visa

Maternity nurse

Hi

I am a UK citizen my husband is Tunisian. We married in June 2011 and he then came to the UK November 2011 on a 2 year spouse visa.
We would like to go to America for a two week holiday to visit his brother who is now a American citizen and do a little touring.
My husband works full time and we rent a apartment together in the UK. He has adequate funds to support himself as do I whilst in America.
Since he has come to the Uk we have travelled to Dubai Paris Spain and Ibiza together I thought this might be important as it shows he always returns back to the UK and in November we will be going to Hong Kong Thailand and Malaysia he has been granted appropriate visa's for this holiday
He also has a Shengan visa.

What are his chances of being granted a b-2 visa. And how far in advance can we apply. We are not planning on going till next year

Any help is very much appreciated

Thank you

Seeing that he is settled in the UK with a British spouse, his chances should be good. Would be be getting his "indefinite leave to remain" by the time he applies for his B-2 visa? That will really improve his chances. Apply three months before your intended trip.

What are his chances of being granted a b-2 visa. And how far in advance can we apply. We are not planning on going till next year

Seeing that he is settled in the UK with a British spouse, his chances should be good. Would be be getting his "indefinite leave to remain" by the time he applies for his B-2 visa? That will really improve his chances. Apply three months before your intended trip.

Hi

Thanks for your reply.
No we were wanting to apply before his ILR. I realise if he waits we will have a better chance but we are very keen to go summer 2013 and he won't get his ILR till December 2013 .

If we did apply and they said no does this have a negative effect if we were to try agin once he has got his ILR.

Thanks again

No, it should not have a negative effect. Keep in mind, even without having ILR status in the UK, his chances are still good since he is a resident in the UK and has a British spouse.

If we did apply and they said no does this have a negative effect if we were to try agin once he has got his ILR.