C'est SPAM: Question for Silly Man

waitingforbreak

Registered Users (C)
Question for Silly Man

No new approvals these days, not much of work to do, so as I was sitting contemplating nothing, I remembered that I have to ask you something.
What happened with ECGC's petition?
What happened to your petition?
How are you planning on getting your wife to this country, if you marry after your GC is approved?
How many times did you want to throw up while reading this?

Re: Question for Silly Man

Originally posted by waitingforbreak
No new approvals these days, not much of work to do, so as I was sitting contemplating nothing, I remembered that I have to ask you something.
How are you planning on getting your wife to this country, if you marry after your GC is approved?

<--- ECGC loved to bash me, but I haven't heard back from him since I hooked him upto the right folks, ask ECGC.

<--- Has been submitted, but large corp wheels aren't known for their efficiency and this is government we are talking about. First you garner public support, the petition is one step towards that, then you garner enough support from congressmen, and then they introduce a bill and that becomes a law. Everything takes time, don't expect us to benefit from it, instead it will benefit generations to come, but someone's gotta do it. And if it turns out, that you ended up benefiting from it, hey .. thats good. Anyway, for all you know, folks might put pressure in CSC to get 485's moving, due to that petition, but all we can do is hope, not expect.

<--- Planning to marry late. Life is more than shaadi. Unless the law changes, and quite a bit of lobbying going on there, it just might work. Else, find someone here, no biggie. C'mon have you ever seen a married james bond in a mini van with kids and diapers?

<--- 94889389498399 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
life is more than shaadi, Unless the law changes - Silly Man.

(my new favourite quote)

I am kidding, no offense.

Neeru,

Life is more than shaadi, no matter what law changes or not.

and I am not kidding.:D

SM

So basically ur saying Life= law

ie you will live your life according to the Law? Sounds like Ayn Rand to me quote"l shall not live my life for others or let others live their lives for me"

What about poor Ben Affl?

Soumy,

I have 3 choices.

a) Live by law and be happy about it.
b) Live by law and sulk about it.
c) Not live by law.

Which one should I take?

And being unmarried, I have friends like you around who don't mind feeding me aallu ke paranthey time to time ;) :D :D

SM,

Yes I remember that one... about the Aalu

Take choice one ie Be Happy ... eat drink and be merry! One fine day you'll wake up married though :)

BTW : Have you seen The Family Man? ( Nicholas Cage) If not please do..

Originally posted by perai123
Shaadi is a necessary evil.

What do the ladies on the board have to say about that? (I've always wanted to know)

Female voice:
Marriage is not bad, afterall he could be like a friend....
There are many who are really happy after marriage without complaints....

Haha ..

<b> Marriage is not bad, afterall he could be like a friend....
There are many who are really happy after marriage without complaints....

</b>

Shantanu brother,

I am sure .. your better-half is not one of them ..

--Sorry bro ..