CBS 60 Minutes - on EB Retro Problem

sundar99

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Just loud thinking, if any of you have connections with NBC, CBS, CNN , why not give it a try for " CBS 60 min program " on how legal immigration is a hindrance for because of various factors, and how it leads to America losing bleeding edge in Science, Engg, Medicine and Technology.

very good suggestion

THat would be very good in case we can take to CBS or send any email to CBS. THat program is telecasted on Sunday evening and theyh discuss socio-political awareness.

good idea on collecting data for the media

My information

EB1 category
Concurrent filling at VSC
I-140
Priority Date April 27 2004
Receipt Date May 5 2004
Approval Date March 11, 2005

First Biometrics on April 6 2005

I485
Received Date April 28, 2004
Notice Date May 5, 2004

Reason for delay: Security check

Create a list and post it, in EXCEL !

Dude,

Create a excel sheet and post the contact details, otherwise the info will get lost in a few days. Pls fcous in one place ! - perhaos immigrationvoice may be a better site to post it, as there are more folks visiting there !

No email id means the data is all wrong !

When one CBS rep went thru your posts and others this morning, they thought this was some forum was some kind of a scam, where people do not provide the contact details email info, so they were wondering if 100k was really affected.

SO think for your self, and also provide items 1 to 10 that I outlines in immigration voice forum.

vikas1866 said:
My information

EB1 category
Concurrent filling at VSC
I-140
Priority Date April 27 2004
Receipt Date May 5 2004
Approval Date March 11, 2005

First Biometrics on April 6 2005

I485
Received Date April 28, 2004
Notice Date May 5, 2004

Reason for delay: Security check

You are Exactly Right Buddy.

sundar99 said:
When one CBS rep went thru your posts and others this morning, they thought this was some forum was some kind of a scam, where people do not provide the contact details email info, so they were wondering if 100k was really affected.

SO think for your self, and also provide items 1 to 10 that I outlines in immigration voice forum.