case transferred to philadelphia PA.

sickwaiting

Registered Users (C)
hi guys my case transferred from NSC to philadelphia local office in november 5th 2004 any guess how long it takes them to schesual an interview by the way my I-485 is based on asylum any one had the same situation or know someone has that situation please provide me with some information
and the weird thing is the letter they sent me it says (this is ti advise you in order to speed processing we transferred your case to a local office in philadelphia ) it didn t mansion any interview or any thing
any idea
thanx

Even my case was transfered from nsc to philly local office on Dec 6th after one week i got tranfer letter from nsc like yours.God only know about our processing timings and other stuff

Thx

I-485 Transferred to Philly from Nebraska Service Center

Hi guys. I saw your posting and want to share my experience. I was sponsored by a company few years ago for my GC. Labor cert and I-140 was approved. After over a year of working there, I got laid off. They continue to support my application and filed for I485 AOS. My lawyer said that my application is already portable because it's been past 180 days. I received a letter from INS this past Oct. 2004 saying that they transferred my case to Philadelphia office for faster processing. Around january 2005 this year, I check thru INS website that processing date in Philly for I485 is for Sept of 2003 and my notice was Sept of 2002.

I called INS and filed for an inquiry. After a month, I called back again because I didn't hear any nor received a letter from the Philly office. After a week of filling my 2nd request, I got a letter saying that I have to appear for an Interview for my I485. I'll be a month from now. I'm so happy. I just hope that everything goes well because I've been waiting for this approval for a long long time (3 ead renewals and AP).

Do you guys know anyone that have the same case as I am? I am curious to know what documents I should take since I am no longer working for the company that filed for my GC. Let me know. Thanks!

miguelerik