Case transferred To Arlington VA-Came to know after talking to IIO

rajivghatak

Registered Users (C)
After the reply of the RFE (Recd.By INS Oct 9,2002) the CASE is TRANSFERRED to Arlington VA. But the online or AVM still says same thing that RFE received. The II) said it was transferred on Dec 9 2002

Similar situation here, I talked to IIO and she said that my case has been transferred to Norfolk, VA recently. THE AVM and Caseonline info hasn't changed and it still says the same old info.

Did you change employers.........

Hi rajivghatak ,

Is there any reason for you to think for your file to be transferred to the local office???

1. Did you change employer???

2. How many months of paystubs did INS ask for in your RFE?

WEll, I think, it is good in one way that your case got transferred because you will be interviewed and after three weeks, you will receive the approval letter for stamping your GC..

Better than Vermont Service Center...

Good luck........

Hi Rajiv,
Aryana here.. Sorry to hear about your case being transferred. I am in the same boat. Spoke to IIO a while back she said my case had not even been looked at.
I have a feeling that they are transferring all pending cases (with RFE pending) to local offices. That means atleast another 8 months wait. I have a feeling they are purposely dragging their feet with our cases.
I remember you telling me your case was very straightforward. Mine has a lot of twists and turns in it. I am so depressed!