Case transfered to local INS need help

unlucky waiter

EB1, China
ND: 4/99
FD: 2/01
AVM: transfered to local office 6/01 to scadule an interview

Can anybody tell me the reason why my EB1 case was transfered to local (Phoenix) office for an interview? My case is interview-waived according to my lawyer, but last week the AVM message was changed to "Your case has been transfered to the local INS office to schedule and conduct an interview ...." So far I haven\'t received any written notice from CSC or Phinex office.

How shall I prepare for the interview? What will be the precedures for the interview?

I\'m very frastrated. Anyone has experienced such situation or has knowledge on this please share it with me. Thanks for your help!

No Title

EB1, China
ND: 4/99
FD: 2/01
AVM: transfered to local office 6/01 to schedule an interview

Can anybody tell me the reason why my EB1 case was transfered to local (Phoenix) office for an interview? My case is interview-waived according to my lawyer, but last week the AVM message was changed to "Your case has been transfered to the local INS office to schedule and conduct an interview ...." So far I haven\'t received any written notice from CSC or Phinex office.

How shall I prepare for the interview? What will be the precedures for the interview?

I\'m very frastrated. Anyone has experienced such situation or has knowledge on this please share it with me. Thanks for your help!

No Title

Your case can be transferred for quality assurance reasons or if the INS thinks something is wrong with it. Recently CSC seems to transfer more cases than usual, although there is no solid data to support this view.

Do a search on this board for \'interview\' and you will find more related data.

No Title

You sure your ND is 4/99? My case --- EB2 ND 11/99 was transferred to Tucson on 05/29/01. Never hear anything from the local office. Who knows how long they will schedule an interview.