Case Status Update Email

SAM33

Registered Users (C)
Finally today I received an email on my case:
On Jan 7 2005 we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.
My FP expire after 15 months in mid of Dec 2004.
Please anyone give me any clue, what else they want from me?
I have already submitted medical, when I file my case.

Do they want me to go for FP?
actually I am going away this friday for a week, and may not get this letter before I leave. Need help, if anyone else received letter like this.
ND Nov 1999
RD Dec 1999
Please post your replies, will mean a lot to me.
Thanks.

Most Of The Time They Ask For The Medical Exam And After They Receive It They Will Aprove Your Case In 15days
This Is What Happened With My Freind

SAM33 -

Please do not worry. They make ask you for new fingerprints, new medicals, or to file a form I-602 Application for Waiver.

In either way, I believe they give people between 60-90 days to submit the RFEs - so if you are going away for a week it shouldn't be a big deal.

Sickwaiting is correct, most of us who got approved in 2003 with RFEs have had to wait between 15-30 days after submitting our RFEs for approval. Make sure you send the RFE to the specific addresses on the letter, and include the original letter with the return package (make and keep a copy for yourself). Also, send the RFE back via registered mail so you have a record of when Nebraska receives it.

Good luck. Hope you get your GC soon.

sickwaiting said:
Most Of The Time They Ask For The Medical Exam And After They Receive It They Will Aprove Your Case In 15days
This Is What Happened With My Freind
Thank you so much.
Already submitted medical paperwork.

LolaLi said:
SAM33 -

Please do not worry. They make ask you for new fingerprints, new medicals, or to file a form I-602 Application for Waiver.

In either way, I believe they give people between 60-90 days to submit the RFEs - so if you are going away for a week it shouldn't be a big deal.

Sickwaiting is correct, most of us who got approved in 2003 with RFEs have had to wait between 15-30 days after submitting our RFEs for approval. Make sure you send the RFE to the specific addresses on the letter, and include the original letter with the return package (make and keep a copy for yourself). Also, send the RFE back via registered mail so you have a record of when Nebraska receives it.

Good luck. Hope you get your GC soon.
Thank You Lolali,
Medical was already submitted, may be asking for FP. I read the I 602 form kind of confusing, Don't need another lawyer fee to consult, I really appreciate your help. Atleast make me feel happy knowing that soon it will be over, a 16 years journey.

Sam33, you are one step closer. here is waht my RFE were
1- submit a properly completed Biography information sheet G-325A

2- submit a "Supplemental Form to I-693" Adjustment of status Applicants Documentation of immunization. The civil surgeon must indicate the result of his/her analysis of your vaccine history in part three of the supplement.
and the letter goes on ...

I did submit my medical along with the application.
my time line are identical to yours.

Good luck

SAM33, this is a very good news, you should not worry about the small detials, just do whatever they want you to do and you will get approved.

Gino

cider_or said:
Sam33, you are one step closer. here is waht my RFE were
1- submit a properly completed Biography information sheet G-325A

2- submit a "Supplemental Form to I-693" Adjustment of status Applicants Documentation of immunization. The civil surgeon must indicate the result of his/her analysis of your vaccine history in part three of the supplement.
and the letter goes on ...

I did submit my medical along with the application.
my time line are identical to yours.

Good luck
Cider-or check your mail, and pls reply.
Thanks for your help.

Thanks everyone for your time, I don't know, what I would have done without your help.

Hey Sam 33, still there?

Can you let me know what they ended up requesting in the RFE? I just got one..Thanks!

EspressoJoy! Don't panic. They are just asking for some additional piece of evidence not that they have any intent to deny your application. Some jerk-head might have realized that its not kool to give everybody approval without atleast bothering someone. And that "someone" happens to be you.

Just give them what they want. After that you'd be done atleast with this phase. Then you can say to CIS, C' ya at Naturalization.

FYI,

My another cousin just received RFE, they asked for ORIGINAL passport, RTD, I-94, etc......

Wow! WEll good to know I am not the only one. I just don't know how to give them RTDs which I already gave them!

hmm

My Guess is they just want to make sure you didn't go back to your home country. If you didn't then you got nothing to worry about. But on the other hand if you did then nobody can say whats going to happen. Thats my guess so don't kill me on that. thanks

-Noman

did not go home, and thank you, I hope that is all there is too it. I guess I am finally going to go surfing tomorrow, since I Don't know what to do with myself.