Case status enquiry and LUD

mouse

Registered Users (C)
I called local congressman's office yesterday (7/12) for my case status enquiry, and today I found out LUD of my case has been changed to 7/12, is it due to the case status enquiry, or is USCIS really doing something with my case?

Please comment.

mouse said:
I called local congressman's office yesterday (7/12) for my case status enquiry, and today I found out LUD of my case has been changed to 7/12, is it due to the case status enquiry, or is USCIS really doing something with my case?

Please comment.
Get ready to celebrate. ic

Could be either. I was happy coz my LUD changed to 07/12/04 BUT I found out today that they had sent an update to my congresswoman yesterday. :rolleyes:

stuka,
did your LUD changed after you gave FP2? wondering why mine did not change after my FP2.

My status was not updated after FP2. It still says RFE Rec'd. Dunno if the LUD was changed back then because CIS started showing LUD recently. I gave fingerprints in Oct 2003.

The lady from congressman's office called me today and told me that my case was approved on Monday, but my online status hasn't been changed. It is hard for me to believe it and I will wait and see...

----------------------------
ND: 08/06/2002
FP2: 04/09/2004
EAD3 Approved: 07/06/2004
AP3 Approved: 07/09/2004

Congrats mouse. May be you can use your congressman's words for PP stamping... :) Anyways the site must be updated anytime, so keep an eye. BTW which state are you from, when is the first time you made contact with congressman? Whats his name? Also please let us know the person name you were dealing with at congressman office.

Thank You