Case Status Change

Ishrath

I have failed my case in mid 2017 and didn't get a chance to appear fo the interview. As I was checking my case Status online all this time the status was " Next Step Is an Interview " but recently the status changed to " Application is Pending " so my question is what does this mean should I expect the interview soon or something else?

Why didn't you get a chance to appear before the interview? Did you or USCIS reschedule it?
Still waiting for the interview as the rules have changed in January 2018 so old cases went backlog. now USCIS scheduling interviews most recently filled cases first so the people who filed their cases before January 2018 goes to backlog

I'm sorry my bad, your initial message said you 'failed' your case, didn't realize it was a typo for 'filed'. I'm not sure what the "pending" means as a status on their website. You could open an inquiry to make sure it hasn't fallen through the cracks.

I have failed my case in mid 2017 and didn't get a chance to appear fo the interview. As I was checking my case Status online all this time the status was " Next Step Is an Interview " but recently the status changed to " Application is Pending " so my question is what does this mean should I expect the interview soon or something else?
Hi Ishrath. Mine status change on June 2019 to the same " Application is Pending".
I never have Interview since June of 2015. My office is ZMI. I asked my friend who is also applied in the same ZMI office on the same time and his status never changed still "
Next Step Is an Interview ".
Have you request them to expedite or put on short list your case?
Any updates about " Application is Pending"?

Its kind of technical problem when you make your own account and check it it shows applications pending and when just go to usic status and check your status its show in person interview try it both meanings are same ..you doesn’t know the interview date so simply it’s mean pending we have to wait..

Its kind of technical problem when you make your own account and check it it shows applications pending and when just go to usic status and check your status its show in person interview try it both meanings are same ..you doesn’t know the interview date so simply it’s mean pending we have to wait..
Both sites showing the same message: My Next Step Is an Interview
And before was showing: Application is Pending
No matter how you pullout your case status, as guest or from your acct.

when make your own account and save your case it’s show like this

Attachments

• E3B3A2B5-57CA-4AE0-922D-1CCF411249E3.jpeg
    E3B3A2B5-57CA-4AE0-922D-1CCF411249E3.jpeg
    272.8 KB · Views: 45