Case Satust Inquiries

lalala

Registered Users (C)
I recently asked for a second case status inquiry (my I-485 RD is 370 days earlier than the current CSC I-485 processing date). While the first one led to no reply whatsoever, after the second one I received this email: "on 11/04 we responded to your case status inquiry, blah blah blah..." I was hoping to receive a notice in the mail, but as of today I haven't received anything. I'm getting a little antsy. Does anyone have any experience with responses to case status inquiries ? Does CSC actually send notices ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
lalala :confused:

same message on 11/08

I did receive the notice letter responding to my inquiry on 09/24 from mail today(11/12). It says my case is still under review, and don't make any futhur inquiry within 180 days. Before I received this notice, I also asked help from US senator to inquire my case status. They got the reply immediately, saying my case is under security check. I'm wondering what security check they're doing. I plan to submit my inquiry to FBI, and maybe also through senator.

My RD of 485 is 09/2002. I guess it must be older than yours. Anyway, good luck to everyone, let keep the faith.

HWS

I did my second fingerprinting at the end of July. LUD 7/24 was about CSC receiving the results and resuming the processing of my I-485 application. LUD changed on 10/27 for no apparent reason and changed a second time on 11/04 when CSC said they responded to my case status inquiry. No news as of today.
Lalala

I am in the same boat as I was told by INS that they are waiting the FBI security checking result? Does anybody know how to contact FBI to make inquire on this issue?

pls send a mail to unitednations

HI Guys

There is an expert named - United Nations in this forum who can answer you question, pls send him an email or so.

Wish you all the best sur

Rgds
Taklu

greentea said:
I am in the same boat as I was told by INS that they are waiting the FBI security checking result? Does anybody know how to contact FBI to make inquire on this issue?

Try this : (202) 324-3367

I sent a fax at this number and got a response in 4 weeks. You need to provide your A# (alien number), case number, date of birth and your phone/home address.