Case Satust Inquiries

lalala

Registered Users (C)
I recently asked for a second case status inquiry (my I-485 RD is 370 days earlier than the current CSC I-485 processing date). While the first one led to no reply whatsoever, after the second one I received this email: "on 11/04 we responded to your case status inquiry, blah blah blah..." I was hoping to receive a notice in the mail, but as of today I haven't received anything. I'm getting a little antsy. Does anyone have any experience with responses to case status inquiries ? Does CSC actually send notices ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
lalala :confused:

hws

Registered Users (C)
same message on 11/08

I did receive the notice letter responding to my inquiry on 09/24 from mail today(11/12). It says my case is still under review, and don't make any futhur inquiry within 180 days. Before I received this notice, I also asked help from US senator to inquire my case status. They got the reply immediately, saying my case is under security check. I'm wondering what security check they're doing. I plan to submit my inquiry to FBI, and maybe also through senator.

My RD of 485 is 09/2002. I guess it must be older than yours. Anyway, good luck to everyone, let keep the faith.

HWS

lalala

Registered Users (C)
I did my second fingerprinting at the end of July. LUD 7/24 was about CSC receiving the results and resuming the processing of my I-485 application. LUD changed on 10/27 for no apparent reason and changed a second time on 11/04 when CSC said they responded to my case status inquiry. No news as of today.
Lalala

greentea

Registered Users (C)
I am in the same boat as I was told by INS that they are waiting the FBI security checking result? Does anybody know how to contact FBI to make inquire on this issue?

taklu_2004

Registered Users (C)
pls send a mail to unitednations

HI Guys

There is an expert named - United Nations in this forum who can answer you question, pls send him an email or so.

Wish you all the best sur

Rgds
Taklu

east2west

Registered Users (C)
greentea said:
I am in the same boat as I was told by INS that they are waiting the FBI security checking result? Does anybody know how to contact FBI to make inquire on this issue?

Try this : (202) 324-3367

I sent a fax at this number and got a response in 4 weeks. You need to provide your A# (alien number), case number, date of birth and your phone/home address.