Cards received.-GOD BLESS TO ALL

chicagopains

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
We received our cards yesterday.They approved on 6/4/07.But i got e-mail on 6/19/07.Looks like they should have a list what to go in this line.this is just my thought.

I want to say thank you very much for each and every one who helped me directly OR indirectly to me.I am SURE you all get you GC soon.

Two years back i told in the forum i am telling same thing now.Mentally prepare that you got GC(i know it is hard but just try it).I had a very bad time last 5 years .
problemswith my employers they just drink my blood(i use to share my problems to my best friend(Forum)).
ONCE AGAIN THANKS ALL AND GOD BLESS TO ALL!!!
I am not leaving you guys.

PD 7/13/2001.

RD 485/140/765/131--12/27/04
140--AD--MAY 05
485--RFE(Some intelligent officer --why u changed address and working with same emp?bla bla bull shi....---- 7/5/06

LUD--8/19/06.

485 AD--6/19/07.

Congratulations!!
So it only takes 4 days for you to receive your card. Mine was approved one day after yours. I hope I will receive my card soon
Did you receive anything besides the card? I saw that someone people also received a welcome notice and one person reported conditional GC? Did you receive anything like that?

Congrats chicagopains, You desrve this approval. I know what you are saying. It has been 7years I am in GC process. Till last friday everything was cool. When I saw LUDs on approved I140 and EAD,AP's along with I485. I am hoping that nothing is wrong.

Congrats! :D
I am also waiting for the card/welcome notice to arrive.. since I am already booked my ticket...:(

Chicagopains,

Congrats!

I have few questions:

I) Did you receive any email about 'Cards Mailed?'
II) What was the approval message on 4th June and what is the message on 19th June.

I am curious since USCIS does not send messages in any order.

Sanvibha

congratulations..

chicagopains,
is yours a transferred case ?

--pdd123

PD 12/2001
EB3/India self labor CSC
Labor certified : 04/2004
I140/485 concurrent filing (CSC):08/2004
I-140 approved : 03/2005
I-485 stuck in namecheck
I-485 CSC->NSC xfer : 02/2007
2nd FP : 04/2007
I-485 : delayed for ever ??

It is printed on the card--NSC

card validity -- 6/4/07 through 6/19/2017
First e-mail --6/19 Welcome notice
Second e-mail--card production ordered 6/19
third approval sent --21st

received on Saturday.It is mailed from Kentucky.So who eve lives near by that state they will get fast.But it is matter of days thats all just check your mail box!!!!

And my case not a transfer csase.Originally filed at NSC...