Card Tracker for PP Stamping in FEBRUARY 2005

Recieved my GC

Hello everyone
Finally the journey to GC is over for me .Got my PP stamped at Fairfax ,VA
on Feb 18 and last friday 18 March recieved my GC in Mail .But still haven`t recieved my wife GC .Hope will recieve this week.
For me it took full one month. I think it is fast in VA don`t know about other state.
Wish you all good luck
Raven

LUD changes after PP stamp

I did my passport stamping on March 11th at Fairfax, VA and after that, I have seen the LUD change for 5 times on my I-485.
3/18, 3/22,3/23,3/24,3/25. But there is no change in the message ( it remains the same as the approval message.)
Is it normal. I am not sure why the Card has been ordered yet. I have seen throught the card tarcker posts that mostly the card is ordered after the 4th LUD change (some cases it is earlier).

Any idea folks?

hurrah

Pp 3/4
Co-3/21
Cm- 3/24
CR- 3/26

Both Wife An Dme :d

NO MORE TENSION, SEE YOU ALL IN 5 YEARS.

Pp

tsramkumar said:
I did my passport stamping on March 11th at Fairfax, VA and after that, I have seen the LUD change for 5 times on my I-485.
3/18, 3/22,3/23,3/24,3/25. But there is no change in the message ( it remains the same as the approval message.)
Is it normal. I am not sure why the Card has been ordered yet. I have seen throught the card tarcker posts that mostly the card is ordered after the 4th LUD change (some cases it is earlier).

Any idea folks?

If you have done PP in Fairfax VA on March 11 .You need to sit tight and don`t worry about LUD changing or not before April 20 your GC will be in your hand .
Good luck
Raven

Finally --the journey comes to an end

485 ND - Aug 03 Appr Dt - Feb/8/05
PP stamped Newark,NJ - 2/2405
LUD - 3/21,3/22,3/24,3/25,3/28,3/29,3/30
Co - 3/25
CM - 3/30
CR - 4/2

PP stamped - today

All,
Got my PP stamped today (4/4/05) at LA Downtown USCIS office.Vermont center case though.Hopefully will get the card in the next few weeks. Will post any updates.
Not sure if this has been answered earlier but does the card come the processing center or the local USCIS office?

ardaviraf

I got my 485 approval , and waiting to get the info pass appointment ... no luck for last 15 day .. i am still waiting. my zip come under Washington DC ...
i think this office is having some problems ... for last 15 days i have not seen any posting of appointment by this office ...
my question is , is it possible to go to different office for stamping?
Is there any body with the same problem ..(Washington office) ?
Thanks

I have been trying for 2 weeks now without getting a stamping appt. I got a general info appt for later this month. I do not know if they will accept that and stamp my passport.