Card production ordered

activex111

Registered Users (C)
hi All,
Finally received the email "Card production ordered". 8+ yrs in wait. Started EB3 in 5/03 and filed 485 in 6/07. Started another EB2 app with the same employer in Aug 10 and finally received this email.
Thanks GINNU , JackoLantern, Realcanadian and all other who helped tremendously through the process. you all are great and we sincerely appreciate your support.

One final question, do i have to still go for passport stamping with photos before i can get the card, or the email means i will get card in mail and no need for passport stamping?
Thanks

The card will be delivered automatically, usually in 1-3 weeks after the card production email. Passport stamping is unnecessary, unless you still haven't received the card after 30 days.

hi All,
Finally received the email "Card production ordered". 8+ yrs in wait. Started EB3 in 5/03 and filed 485 in 6/07. Started another EB2 app with the same employer in Aug 10 and finally received this email.
Thanks GINNU , JackoLantern, Realcanadian and all other who helped tremendously through the process. you all are great and we sincerely appreciate your support.

One final question, do i have to still go for passport stamping with photos before i can get the card, or the email means i will get card in mail and no need for passport stamping?
Thanks
Congratulations!!!
No need of Passport stamping. you may get Card in 2 -3 weeks time. if you don't get Card in 30 days then you can go for passport stamping from Local USCIS.

cards received

hey guys,
I received the cards in 4 days. 14th, i got email card production ordered and 17th, i got the cards in mail.
Looks like they are processing it fast now.