Card production ordered - EB3 Aug 2001

abc71

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Me and my spouse received the email "Card production ordered" email just half hour back.

There was a LUD 10 days back on my I-140 no LUD on 485 for both me and my spouse.

Not much exited about the approval, as it is toooooooooooooooo late and it is not going to chage the life overnight. Happy that I dont have to file the EAD, AP any more.

Wish GOOD LUCK to every one and SPECIALLY to the old timers. I know your pain and felt myself. Watching this forum and waiting for my turn.

Here is are my details:
-----------------
PD: Aug/2001
EB-3
485 RD: Dec 2004, AD: May 6, 2008
4 EAD and 4 AP

Congratulations abc71 and enjoy your freedom.Looks like they started working on EB3 cases which is a good news for EB3 guys.

EB3,India,PD:Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485 RD :May 2006

abc71

congratulations to you and your family.

I truely agree with you that its too late for us and in todays economic scene is too bad that we can't take advantage of GC. USCIS is a worst organization I never seen before and issue with them is systems, processes and people. Today I wrote to senator for Thank you note and urged him to improve USCIS processes.

dice12
I-485 Approved
EB3 India
journey started - PD - JULY01 (OWN Labor)

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your wishes.

Let's hope the system will be streamlined and others are benified with that and the struggle end with us.

Here is are my details:
-----------------
PD: Aug/2001
EB-3
485 RD: Dec 2004, AD: May 6, 2008
4 EAD and 4 AP

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not advocating for them but may be they might have not realized the petitions filings.

For them,Capacity planning which would be definately needed a second thought for such a big organization to think on. Also, The other agencies they are relying on needs some sort of capactity planning for their infrastructure, Teams etc.

I'm still sailing the boat.. dont knw when I will reach the other end.

I like your approach to write a thank you letter to senators and all other escalation contacts what you have learned form this process and where they need to focus their positive energy.

Good thinking...