Card Production Ordered:4Y6M11D

GCCub

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I am happy to share info that I got two mails for Card Production ordered for me and wife.. and for son I got SR response that case approved but I should expect biomteric notices soon...
A long journey of 4 yrs 6 month and 11 days over..
My BEST WISHES to all of you friends who are waiting to get their approvals soooon.
This forum has a special place in my heart...a friend in pain and grief ...all you guys are wonderful
My special thanks to Mr Khanna to bring up this site and providing a forum to share a lot information.

Thank you ALL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

I am happy to report that I got mail for Card Production ordered for me and wife.. and for son I got SR response that I should expect biomteric notices soon...
My best wishes to all of you friends who are waiting to get approvals soooon.

Congrats! Happy for you.

Update your signature pl.

Also, let us know when and what time you received CRIS email? I know you might be exciting and enjoying after you saw CRIS emails....

Lud

you had LUD on 6/28 and 6/30 so i think during june end the visa number was assigned
guys like me who had LUD of 3/15 are doomed

you had LUD on 6/28 and 6/30 so i think during june end the visa number was assigned

You cannot say. USCIS can do anything....... just wait..wait... one day will be your's... 'which day' i don't know, even god don't know....

ONLY USCIS WILL KNOW ;)

congrats

enjoy!
from your sig it seems the you got approved on 6/27, but did not know till 8/13? did your online status just say pending all this while? if so, how did you find out you got approved on 6/27?

Hi Guys,

I am happy to report that I got two mails for Card Production ordered for me and wife.. and for son I got SR response that I should expect biomteric notices soon...
My BEST WISHES to all of you friends who are waiting to get their approvals soooon.
This forum has a special place in my heart...a friend in pain and grief ...all you guys are wonderful
My special thanks to Mr Khanna to bring up this site and providing a forum

enjoy!
from your sig it seems the you got approved on 6/27, but did not know till 8/13? did your online status just say pending all this while? if so, how did you find out you got approved on 6/27?

Online stutus was always "Document mailed..." and confusing part it was mailed on 5/3/07 long before even my FP2 and Current dates.
I raised SR and in the response I was told that it is approved but son's biomtrics not in the system. which I am still waiting to receive biometrics notice..

I think it is matter of time when all of you will get approvals I am sure...though I know I was not patient and very hopeless since I got my RFE in Dec2004 and by the time I replied it was too late and stuck in retro.. so much was going in my mind..ifs and buts.. but you cant do much except wait and watch..

GCCub, velu555 and aks999

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

GCCub, mine wait was 5 yrs 2 months ! Eventhough there were people i knew more distressed than me, it was a nagging worry at the back of my mind, nonetheless.... Thank Goodness, its over ! I pray that the rest of those long timers get relief asap..

Thanks 1Victim... I have my wife's EAD, my AP and wife's AP pending in VSC. My lawyer sent those to VSC by mistake. I am not sure what will happen to those applications.

Congrats GCCub.

Please let me know :-
when you got the email or us post for card order .How do you know 6/27/07 you are approved.
What is your online messages says now and before card order:-
Please explain if you can.