Canadian visa

Loveena

Iam on h4 visa and wanted to get a Canadian visa. Kindly advised me on following queries-

1)how much time does it take to get a Canadian visa.
2) how long is multiple entry visa valid for.
3) do I have to get a medical exam.

It would b appreciate if anyone can share any of their experiences or points to note.

Thanks

Transit visa

Hi I'm travelling to India from Turkish Airlines(Cincinnati -Toronto -Delhi ) on 29Dec.do I need transit visa for Canada as I'll stay there only for3 hours and also if I apply it today can I get it in 10 days.
Please help me out.
Ps:I am indian nation and staying in USA on h4 visa

Hi I'm travelling to India from Turkish Airlines(Cincinnati -Toronto -Delhi ) on 29Dec.do I need transit visa for Canada as I'll stay there only for3 hours and also if I apply it today can I get it in 10 days.
Please help me out.
Ps:I am indian nation and staying in USA on h4 visa

Yes, you will need a transit visa to transit via Toronto if you hold Indian passport. If you don't have that visa, airline will not allow you to board at Cincinnati.

For official information see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp?country=India

If you don't hold Indian passport use the website to figure out your specific case.

visa

hi! it's easy to get visa on arrival. you can click mouse at your home. i know a company operates in this service, you can view at vietnam-evisa.org. it's professional company