Canadian Father seeking help with Immigration

Ryan Vallee

Hey everyone. I've been in the US now for almost 3 years and i've been unable to work. Someone had suggested to me that I start a crowdfunding page to see if people would like to lend a hand along the long legal process it takes to obtain a work permit and residency on the US legally. I have 2 amazing daughters and I would love to be the father that can provide for them. My wife is the sole provider for the 4 of us and she puts in 12 hour shifts daily 6 days a week. Even with that amount of work, our monthly living costs are still not met and we have been falling is an ever growing debt. In order to solve this problem, I need to work. But it is a very long process and our debt keeps climbing every week while we wait. I would be very appreciative to receive support from family and friends and if you could share it on your page that would be fantastic. Everyone knows crowdfunding is best utilized by networking. Thank you for taking the time to read this and below is the link to our page.
crowdjustice.com/case/helpryansfamily/