Can you transfer from M1 to H1 visa?

bhartiya_12

Registered Users (C)
Can someone transfer from M1 to H1 if they can get a job after finishing their education on M1? If not are there any options for an M1 visa holder to transfer to another visa category like F1 or any other to stay in the US?

I understand what anderson is saying, and it seems somewhat unfair, which is what leads me to believe it's true. If the training helps a worker become skilled, why can't he transfer to a visa for a skilled worker? Rhetorical question.

If you are offered a job in USA , your employer has to File Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status and Form -765, Employment Authorization Document.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Can someone transfer from M1 to H1 if they can get a job after finishing their education on M1? If not are there any options for an M1 visa holder to transfer to another visa category like F1 or any other to stay in the US?