1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you transfer from M1 to H1 visa?

Discussion in 'General M visa issues' started by bhartiya_12, Dec 1, 2006.

  1. bhartiya_12

    bhartiya_12 Registered Users (C)

    Can someone transfer from M1 to H1 if they can get a job after finishing their education on M1? If not are there any options for an M1 visa holder to transfer to another visa category like F1 or any other to stay in the US?
  2. Stanley Hermosillo

    Stanley Hermosillo Registered Users (C)

    I understand what anderson is saying, and it seems somewhat unfair, which is what leads me to believe it's true. If the training helps a worker become skilled, why can't he transfer to a visa for a skilled worker? Rhetorical question.
  3. hazelickes

    hazelickes Registered Users (C)

    If you are offered a job in USA , your employer has to File Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status and Form -765, Employment Authorization Document.

    Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

  4. Edward B. Artiaga

    Edward B. Artiaga New Member

    I think, you can.

Share This Page