Can you guys think why I am so happy today ? Please see the answer in the thread.

Ram99

Registered Users (C)
Our cases ( mine and my wife’s) were approved yesterday
( August 27,2003).

RD : OCT , 2001

ND : NOV 19 , 2001
RFE : April 4 , 2004 ( Date of Birth RFE response was received by INS)
1st FP : JAN 5, 2002
Second FP : April 19, 2003
AD : August 27, 2003

My long journey is over. Good Luck U all!
Please ask me , if you have any questions.

Congrats!

Congratulations man! Happyness totally understood. Seems to me NSC does have some resourses left for EB people. only one question, how do you know you will be RFEd next year (2004), I am kidding :).

Enjoy,

--Shamu

Congrats!

Nice feeling eh?

I have question for you though. Are you really free to change jobs now and go where you want? The reason I ask is that I am trying to find out what the position is for changing jobs ONCE THE 485 IS APPROVED. Does AC21 have any impact on this?

Either way, I am glad to see one of the gang of waiters get a GC.

Good luck going forwards.

Congratulations!!!!!

I have same ND as yours... RFE replied 7+months back...It shows NSC is working…

RD 10/23/2001
ND 11/19/2001
FP 04/03/2002
No 2nd FP (yet)
RFE 1/17/2003
RFE Reply 1/28/2003 (as per online status received on 2/4/2003)
No approval yet…

Question

Friends,

I would like to get some advice from all ye experts out here.

I have filled my GC(Labor, I-140 & I-485) from a employer(I will call him A)

I received my EAD and after 6 months of 485 filling, because I was on bench and this opportunity came along I joined this company B with my EAD.

Emplyer A and I have a good relationship and he infact encouraged me to go on this project on my EAD and he continues to give me payrolls every payroll cycle, only the amount is very less, like $120 and incase of any query he is willing to send the employment letter.

Employer B has never asked anything other than copy of EAD and everything is fine there.

I would like my GC to continue with the Emp-A. I have not sent out anything to INS about my change of job or any other forms. I send my EAD for renewal and it is renewed.

So friends, am I OK or am I in trouble. What should I do next...is there something I have missed out...Please advice...

I sent an inquiry letter ( status) in May, 2003 to NSC. I received the response letter (dated Aug 12, 2003) today to the inquiry letter saying that your case is pending and no decision has been reached based on the response from the RFE.

The status inquiry letter might have triggered my case for approval process. I strongly advise you to send an inquiry letter to NSC.

I received second FP notice from NSC immediately after expiring the first FP (April 5, 2003). I did not call anybody to get the second FP letter.

RD : Oct 2001
ND : Nov 19, 2001
RFE : APR 4 , 2003( received by INS)
Inquriy letter : May ,2003
Response to Inquiry letter : Aug 12, 2003
Approval Date : AUG 27 , 2003

Thanks guys.............
Ram99.