Can we stop RFEs by responding in anticipation - Discuss

TSC-VSC

Registered Users (C)
These days VSC is asking for RFEs mostly. It is likely that those changed address may get RFE for updated G-325A, I-693 RFE for those with incomplete medical (e.g. spouse being pregnant at that time), and Employer letter/paystubs/W2/Tax Returns with longer applicants. Again it will certainly depends on officer dealing a case.

If one is expecting RFE for a good reason like above, how about sending a package of information with medical or G-325A and commonly asked package of Employer letter/paystubs/W2/Tax returns. Again this is good for those with their RD/ND/EAC on move, not for recent guys. Meaning as of 9/1/00, it can apply to all with RD/ND prior to 8/1/99.

If VSC accepts this advanced response, anticipating RFEs, it saves a good month, and of course INS time also. Mostly not worry about missing RFEs, attorney\'s ignorance, etc.

I am planning to call IIO Tuesday morning as I am expecting an RFE for medical for my wife, as she was pregnant at that time.

I think it is worth discussing this topic in length and who ever is calling IIO for any reason, may ask this question and post information in this beautiful board.

EB3. RD/ND Aug 3/18, 1999 EAC-99-244; FP 7/1/00.

No Title

We did send the medical exams, without RFE from VSC. The question is that it is hard to know whether and when VSC has put the new documents with your original applications.

No Title

Can you please post your case details with dates, especially medical exams info. Thank you in advance, Space.

Anybody else on board anticipating RFEs and willing to participating in this thread?

No Title

Hi Space, Can you post your case details with dates, especially medical exams info. Did you check with VSC if they have recieved/accepted your additional info. Let me know, Thank you.

No Title

Hi,

I also got an RFE for an updated G-325 and I sent it yesterday.

Details: EB-3, PD 04/96, ND 07/99, FP 06/00

manhi

No Title

TSC-VSC:

Details:

PD: 8/98
NIW, China
I-485 ND: 8/99
medical sent: 8/00

Talk with VSC IIO. One guy said it\'s too soon to be reflected in their system. Another lady said she has no way to know whether they receive it. One (probably the later one) must be lying. But what can you do? Keep your fingers crossed!
Can you share your experiences in your case? Thanks!

No Title

Thank you, Space. My wife will complete vaccinations tomorrow and would like mail early next week. I will be sharing my experience, as things progress.

Another question. Did you mail your self or your attorney?
Can any body give me SC address for Express mail delivery.

No Title

For TSC_VSC:
My wife did not go through the vaccination part on her 485 Medical.
Is it mandatory to show the proof of vaccination later on or sometimes INS simply let go?
Does she need to go to the same INS affliated Doctor for the Vaccination or any Health Care facility is fine?

I would really appreciate your experienced reply.

No Title

I think it depends on the adjudicating officer to let it go. To answer your 2nd question, you probably need to go to the same facility or have medical records transferred/faxed to another hospital of your choice.

This is just a free opinion, not out of my experience.