can we do something to push VSC?

silymike

Registered Users (C)
We pay tax. We pay their salary. We pay application fee. We pay our youth!
How come they just stay there to screw up our life? It is unfair to us!

Speed up! Speed up! Speed up! Speed up! Speed up! Speed up! Speed up! Speed up! Speed up! Speed up! Speed up!

No Title

The problem is that "VSC is moving forward." VSC is fast in I-140 approvals (2 months), as well as in AP and EAD and I-485 receipts. However, VSC is NOT approving I-485s nowadays, or is doing so at a much slower pace. It should have moved to April 2001 cases but it\'s not. Very curious what\'s going on in that service center.

THey must be doing something, at least my case status changed from

from \'not found\' to \'received\' a week ago...not sure what it means though...

it\'s strange................

Have you guys ever thought about this......

1. Labor Clearance
2. I-140
3. I-485(EAD, AP, FP, Approval)

after making people suffer for the first 2 stages in the past INS has speeded up those processes....just to show that they are improving....maybe they are getting sticked up their asses by the congress/senators....but it\'s just a sham....don\'t you think....what\'s the fun when they increase the approval time for 485s....I mean it doesn\'t serve any purpose to the poor sufferers like us....it\'s all a sham I tell you.....

and to think of it.....it\'s just a few pieces of data that INS collects from us (who file the GC)....in the forms for labor, I-140 and I-485 again and again......for what I don\'t understand.....and on top of that they take their own f!!$@$@#^%$ time to verify that....come on man....if they have the poor guy\'s SSN how long does it take to verify his credentials....I mean I can accept the bureaucracy involved..the paperwork ....because we have all seen it back in our countries but then after all we are supposed to be living in \'allegedly\' the best, most technologically advanced nation on earth....huh?....sitting on the papers for almost 2.5-3 years is incredible.....I think it\'s just a sham ...what you call a smokescreen for deliberately....making it difficult for people to immigrate.....

I guess INS should clean up their act....move their asses and be fair about the whole process....tell upfront how the process works...how much it takes for each process to complete and what all is involved at each step...and then they should justify.....the amount of time versus the workload involved.......and they should publish a white paper..let the people/INS/senators/congress comment.....

let\'s hear what everyone has to say...it\'s high time.....don\'t you think guys.....

good luck....

The Irony is that everyone is aware of this...

The Govt, Congressmen/Senators and the immigrant community are all aware of this inefficiency. But then who cares. I am sure a class action suit would bring more visibility. But then who is willing to do this.

Finally after Sept 11th, I doubt anyone would be interested in listening to our problems.

Rajkol got the point

Rajkol is smart. We know we can get help from nowhere/nobody. As long as we understand this, guys, don\'t torture yourself anymore.