Can use of word Equivalence include "progressive experience" for EB2 Caterory?

neerajkhan

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

I had filed my I-140 with NSC under EB2 category. Column 14 of certified labor mentions:
M.S. or equiv. degree. Experience for job offered is 1 year.

I am an Mcom,
with 3 year Bcom (Honors) Delhi university,
1 year Post graduate diploma in Computer Applications(full time),
6 months Post graduate Diploma in software Application engineering(full time).
I also have couple of other diplomas.

Besides 6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE in IT FIELD (as on the date when my labor was filed).
MY LABOR DOES NOT MENTION ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE. IT JUST SAY MS OR EQUIVELENT DEGREE. CAN WE ARGUE THAT EQUIVELENCE COULD INCLUDE 5 YEAR PROGRESSIVE EXPERIENCE ?

My credential evaluation report mentions as follows:

"Mr. Neerajkhan’s master degree is considered to be academically equivalent to a Master of business Administration as awarded by an accredited U.S university. Admission to this program required a bachelor’s degree. His bachelor's degree is equivalent to a bachelor of science in business administration as awarded by am accredited U.S university. He also has a major in Computer Science based on extensive studies he completed in computer science and the awarding of two Post Graduate diplomas in computer science. This course of study is equivalent to the credits required by U.S universities for a major in computer science. Admission to the bachelor's program required the equivalent to a U.S high school diploma."

What are my chances of getting I-140 approved?
i ALSO HAVE 3 YEARS LLB BUT THAT I DID AFTER MY MCOM NOT SURE IF THAT WILL HELP.
Please advice.

Last edited by a moderator: