Can US Resident Sponsor a Visitor into Canada?


Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I am an Employment based legal Resident here in the US, I have my Work Permit (EAD Card) and expecting my Green Card soon.

I would like to know if I can sponsor Relatives/Friends to come to Canada for Visit? On Visitor or Tourist visa's?

I have previously sponsored family members into US, but can I do the same if I want someone to visit Canada, so I can visit Canada and meet them?

Thank you for any input.