Can Some one help on my 485(Sree).

SMyadam

Registered Users (C)
I am Stuck in Name check(Since 2003) and It got cleared on End Of August 2006. After the Name is cleared My 485 is not approved . My PD is 2001 and I gave my 3rd FP on Sep29th.
Took 2 infopass the office told me everying is clear and he send an email to Local INS Office but no response so far.

Does Any one know How long do I have to wait for my 485 approval? Is this is correct time to file lawsuit? Please help me

SMyadam said:
I am Stuck in Name check(Since 2003) and It got cleared on End Of August 2006. After the Name is cleared My 485 is not approved . My PD is 2001 and I gave my 3rd FP on Sep29th.
Took 2 infopass the office told me everying is clear and he send an email to Local INS Office but no response so far.

Does Any one know How long do I have to wait for my 485 approval? Is this is correct time to file lawsuit? Please help me

I have been seeing your post on several different threads and could not resist responding .No one on this forum will tell you if it is the correct time to file a lawsuit.Neither can anyone tell you how long you will have to wait to get an approval. Everyone who visits this forum is an applicant himself/herself. I myself was waiting for more than 2 months when my dates wre cirrent this year and after my namecheck had cleared.But nothing happened even though all my security checks had cleared and visas were available. And they kept approving people with PDs way later than mine and who happlied for theirt 485 way way later then me. And then the retrogression happened.Looking for any kind of logic or pattern is not a sane thing to do in my opinion.
Now since oct this year (when the new year started), my dates are current but till now I havent recieved any response from the CSC. All inquiries have come back saying that the case is ready and that I can expect a response in 30 days. 30 days have come and gone by.It has now been more than 40 days and I am still waiting. A new inquiry has again come back with the same response that I should wait 30-60 more days. This is crazy.I have seen some approvals for Eb-2 cases that were filed way later and whose PDs became current on Nov1st. Now go figure!!!.
My honest recommendation to you would be to go with what you think feels right.No one will be able to tell you tell you how long is too long and quit asking people what should be done.

SMyadam said:

Usually people file lawsuits because they are stuck in NC and they have exhausted all remedies (Congressmen/Senator/FBI emails), like me.

In your case your NC is cleared, I would first advise you to do a Congressman inquiry, simultaneously start a Senator inquiry, and I have heard Mrs Laura Bush inquiry also works.

These people will contact USCIS, and if your PD is current, USCIS should approve your case.

If they still dont approve then you should file a lawsuit.