Can one file AC21 say today and then another one after two days because of new job

aru123

I was on H1 with my previous company but laid off last week. I have !485 AOS and EAD.

I believe I can straight away join any company (consultancy or any enterprise company) on EAD , right pls ?

if get a job offer from Comapny "A" and join them today and file AC-21 today and meanwhile say I get another job from another Company "B" after two days and join them, can I file another AC-21 without waiting to hear back from USCIS. I believe AC 21 is just informational for USCIS that I have switched the jobs.

Thanks for your help.

-Aru

I was on H1 with my previous company but laid off last week. I have !485 AOS and EAD.
---- If you have your I-140 approved and I-485 pending more than 180 days then you are eligible foe AC21
I believe I can straight away join any company (consultancy or any enterprise company) on EAD , right pls ?
------if Eligible for AC21 then you can join any employer with EAD

if get a job offer from Comapny "A" and join them today and file AC-21 today and meanwhile say I get another job from another Company "B" after two days and join them, can I file another AC-21 without waiting to hear back from USCIS.
------------------Yes.
I believe AC 21 is just informational for USCIS that I have switched the jobs.
---------------when you file AC21 you also send new employer Job offer letter with same/similar job duties+copy of your I-485 filing receipt and Cover letter with your Name, A#, DOB ,address and request to invoke AC21 with pending I-485.

Thanks for your help.

-Aru
-------------

You should only notify USCIS of a job change when you intend to stay there. It is not required for a 2-day job, nor does it preserve status.

And there is no such thing as "filing AC21".