Can (I) you believe this ?????

prman

Registered Users (C)
Today I called TSC 1 800 number and found out that my Name check, Back ground check and finger print check has been cleared on Nov 12 2007.

I don't know whether to believe this or not, because I have just submitted my 485 in July 2007 and only in 4 and half months it got cleared?

To make sure I have called again and this time the crooked and wicked lady told me that there is no need to know about the checks; once it is done it will be sent to the file.

Anyway, I am happy to hear that my checks are done, but have to wait for my number to come, don't know when??? :rolleyes:

what number did you use prman to call?
also did they give you hard time for asking about ur case since you applied in july, i thought u cannot call them till you dont hear back from them in a period of 6 month

thank you

The majority of name checks and fingerprints are cleared in a matter of days or weeks. The fast turnaround is normal, it's the unfortunate few who are stuck longer than that.

Prman,

can you give details about the call and how did u found out about the name check?
I called and they told me that they dont have any information and that I can only ask once it is 6 months passed since the notice date.

Prman,

can you give details about the call and how did u found out about the name check?
I called and they told me that they dont have any information and that I can only ask once it is 6 months passed since the notice date.

I called 1-800-375-LATE and options 1-2-2-6-1-Receipt #-1-3-4 and waited for 20 min and I guess I was lucky the first time the guy told me that all the checks were cleared. To confirm the same I called again and 2nd and 3rd time I was not given any info about the name checks.

Last month when I called they said the checks are pending.

Confirmed

I again called the TSC today to confirm the status of the Security checks which I was told 4 days back. And Yes I got the same answer saying that the finger prints and the security checks are cleared. Happy to know this and have crossed one more hurdle.

It is not abnormal. You can take a look at my signature, my I-485 was approved in just 61 days (ofcourse this include all the name checks, finger print check and background check etc)

Today I called TSC 1 800 number and found out that my Name check, Back ground check and finger print check has been cleared on Nov 12 2007.

I don't know whether to believe this or not, because I have just submitted my 485 in July 2007 and only in 4 and half months it got cleared?

To make sure I have called again and this time the crooked and wicked lady told me that there is no need to know about the checks; once it is done it will be sent to the file.

Anyway, I am happy to hear that my checks are done, but have to wait for my number to come, don't know when??? :rolleyes:

Prman, good for you. My case is in TSC also, but I have not seen any LUDs since September. Does you online case status system check show any LUDs? Can you let us know?

Prman, good for you. My case is in TSC also, but I have not seen any LUDs since September. Does you online case status system check show any LUDs? Can you let us know?

No LUD's since Sept 07 on my 485. You can see my Signature.